Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh Happy Day or Ginger Gets to Play

Ginger not only got to go with me today so that I could work on improving my photography, we also stopped to play on the practice field at the recreation center. That's one of her very favorite things to do.

We made our first YouTube video to display here on our my blog. (That's enough of that Ginger.. no more growling or you will never get your own blog!)



As you can see, it is nothing fancy and yes, the wind really is that strong here today but what a nice bright sunny day it was for us to enjoy the outdoors together! Both of us got to do something we love!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Ginger is a beautiful dog. My CC loves to get out and run as well. How cool to make your own YouTube video. I wouldn't know how to begin.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 5:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

Ginger is having a fantastic time by the look of it. Nothing like a happy dog to put a smile on my face :-)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 2:04:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopped by for your WW but it is not up yet so I will stop by later.
We are getting use to using our camera also. I had to laugh at your banner about PSP (comment).

Ginger is such a good name for a dog!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 7:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I love it!!! I want to get some video of my Clay playing soccer. You motivated me to get it done sooner rather than later. :o)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 11:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vashonnte said...

what a cute dog! i just saw your comment on vaccines and i wanted to know if you could e-mail me what your daughter refused because i am really uncomfortable with a lot of it but they dont tell you enough or anything negative that is. and when i asked to refuse some shots for my son they threatened me with cps and child endangerment. If they were just being jerks and really cant do that then i would love to get more info. and i live in california i dont know if laws are different but you can e-mail me at vashonntegilbert@hotmail.com i would really appreciate it, when you have a moment! thank you soooo much talk to you soon!

Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 10:08:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home