Thursday, June 26, 2008

Internet Fun

Want to have some fun on the Internet. Here's a few time-wasters fun things to do while you are surfing around.

  1. Click on the link to go to Yahoo.com. Once you're at the Yahoo site, click on exclamation point after the word Yahoo at the top of the page to hear the Yahoo Yodeler!

  2. At the very bottom of Amazon.com you can click on the directory of all stores link. Right below the copyright date at the very bottom of the page is a small box that's invisible unless highlighted. If you click on it you'll be taken to a special page dedicated to former Amazon.com employee David Rishers by Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos.

  3. Click here 600673.com for Google in leetspeak (which replaces letters with various ascii characters, usually numbers which are similar in appearance to the letters they are replacing).

  4. Click here Elmer Fudd for Google in Elmer speak.


I had forgotten about these things but was reminded of them in a newsletter I receive. Just a bit of silliness on a Thursday afternoon!

Now go have some fun!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

5 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Fun!

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 5:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

I'll give these a try. Since you like this type of thing, I'm going to email you one that will keep you busy all day. You'll have to let me know what you think.

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 10:03:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Glad you enjoyed them Gill. And Linda, I actually know how Fido gets the answer. I will tell anyone who wants to know if they email me at justme1947@gmail.com

I will just say that the only number(s) that matter are the numbers you give to Fido. The first and second numbers are meaningless to the solution.

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 10:34:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

I posted an award for you on Saturday evening. Hope you can stop by and pick it up. I also posted some great news!!

Monday, June 30, 2008 at 6:46:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Just what I need to fill up all my spare time!!! Thanks for the fun list!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 12:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home