Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inspire Me Thursday - Yellow

There is a blog called Inspire Me Thursday that I go to almost every week and I just keep thinking that I will try to use the prompt from that site to spur my creativity. So far, I've done nothing! This week, I at least found a quote that I like about the subject of the prompt. Although I didn't actually create anything, except for this post, it's a start at least.

Inspire Me Thursday

Yellow

This week’s creative prompt is the color Yellow. Be inspired by the delicious hues of lemon, honey, mustard, butter, corn, custard or whatever shade of yellow you may fancy.

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.”

Pablo Picasso
I was so embarrassed by my lack of effort that I didn't even add my link to the comments of the post at the site that hosts this. At least my quote is by someone creative! Maybe next week!

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

this is unrelated but: you're on twitter? (I don't really get it.)
but I'm envious.

should I be on twitter?

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 10:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

I thought you were on twitter. I'm sure I saw that on your blog.

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 8:51:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Scrap that, you are on Facebook, not Twitter.

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 8:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

Reading your comments...I just don't get twitter! I don't have time to run to the computer and jot down what I'm doing or about to do several times a day. Maybe it's just a fad.

Now I forgot what I was going to say about your Imspire Me post.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 10:45:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Marsha said...

Linda, I find it easier to 'twitter' a single line than to come up with a post on the blog. But my computer is on constantly and access to my blog and to twitter is always immediate.

Many people who twitter do so from their cell phones or other devices but I'm not into twittering to that extent. I don't even like to text message others from my cell phone. That's one fad I will never understand... typing on a 2" keyboard? no wonder everything is abbreviated! or would that be abrvted?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 12:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Gill said...

I find Twitter quite handy when you just want to do a quick update and I enjoy getting short updates from others too.

I've tagged you for the handwriting meme, so pop on over to my blog to have a look :-)

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 12:23:00 PM CDT  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I have never read this quote before. Like poetry, it packs so much significance in few words.

Friday, September 26, 2008 at 9:51:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Linda said...

Thanks for explaining tweeter. I too don't understand text messanging. Why not just call the person? I guess my age is really showing!!

BTW, are you ok? Haven't seen you blog for awhile. I'm having a giveaway. Stop by if you would like to enter.

Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 2:15:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home