Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Lazy, Rainy Day

This has been a lazy, rainy day here in Monroe, Louisiana. I've used the time in part to get some of the homecoming photos of Erin and Emily and their boyfriends ready to upload and hopefully I will have a post of them up later this evening.


****************

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of politics. I'm tired of debates. I'm tired of rhetoric and I am tired of the news media.

I am also getting more and more cynical by the moment.


****************

For dinner I plan to finish off the rest of the shrimp bisque that I made yesterday along with the homemade croutons and maybe a small side salad... those croutons are so easy to make and so good. Maybe I'll do a recipe post in the future.


****************

Wishing everyone a lazy, rainy day somewhere in your future.

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home