Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all! We had a beautiful rendition of Ava Maria in church this morning, as I am sure many services did this day. Thanks to Bobby and Keith for their fantastic version of this holy song. Not bad at all for two Methodist tenors!

To my children and grandchildren, I love you all and thank you for the love shared with me today and always.

To my own mother, I love you Mom. There is none better!

In honor of all mothers, here is Celine Dion singing Ava Maria! I tried to get Pavarotti but was unable to locate his version.

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy "blog-belated" Mother's Day to you too, Mom!!

At least this year I'm not as big a pain in the ____ as I was to you 38 years ago! ; )

Love ya,
Deedles

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 10:39:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home