Friday, July 04, 2008

Be On The Lookout

for my interview with Sarah Grace. I finally got over to Dee's and spent a day or so with her and the girls and John. Did I mention that John is home! He got in last Saturday night and will be pulling out early next Thursday with a trailer behind him, moving furniture and clothing and all things necessary to make a home in Missouri.

We tried to get our entire little family together, including Jamie and her girls from Florida but life is just not cooperating so we will do a get together some other time. It's pretty hectic when one is trying to move and visit all at the same time so it is probably for the best that we put off the mini-reunion. We will have to be content with our brief visit to Dee's and seeing my oh so grown up Bossier City granddaughters.

I was able to get some really nice shots of Sarah this morning at a small park near their house, shortly after we had breakfast. I'll be posting her interview with some of those shots as soon as I can get it organized and together the way I want it.

In the meantime, y'all have a great 4th of July. I hope your celebration is filled with family, friends, great food and lots of fireworks and fun.

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home