Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged for Six Random Things

I've been tagged by Linda at this and that to do this meme that reveals a few random things about me.

Here are the rules of this meme:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

So here are my six very random things about me:

#1 I used to smoke but finally gave it up almost 13 years ago.

#2 I love to play word games.

#3 I drive a silver Nissan X-Terra.

#4 I struggle with depression from time to time.

#5 I used to be an avid reader but read much less often (at least comparatively) these days.

#6 I got a new son-in-law yesterday afternoon! (Watch for a post on this subject at a later date. I'm waiting for pictures!)


Now it's my turn to tag 6 other people. I'm not tagging anyone specifically since I'm certain most of the bloggers I know have done this one. If you read this post and would like to participate in this meme, then please do so and leave me a comment so I can read your post.

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Off-topic, but favorite ex-SIL wants to apologize up front for borrowing your invitation to comment :)

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 6:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha said...

Well, it's not like I coined the phrase or anything! lol

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 9:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home