Friday, November 14, 2008

Kayla



Just because I seldom mention her, doesn't mean that this little cutie pie isn't on my mind all of the time. Kayla is my youngest granddaughter. She is six years old and in the first grade in Florida.

Kayla is taking piano lessons and just started voice lessons as well. She has her first recital next Wednesday. I wish I could be there but I am just too far away to be there for every occasion. I plan on being there towards the end of the year so two trips with that quick of a turnaround just isn't going to happen.

I don't know if she will be singing at this recital since she just got started on the vocals. My oldest granddaughter, Erin, has a nice voice too. I'm glad. My own voice is terrible as I had damage to my chords from surgery as a child and I always sound hoarse or weak.

Anyway, I hope Jamie will take some pictures and send them to me after the program next week. I will post them for sure if she does.

Break a leg Kayla!

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home