Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!

'I feel that the real drama of life is never center stage, it's always in the wings. It's never with the spotlight on, it's usually something that you don't expect at all.'
- Fred Rogers

'something that you don't expect at all'... that's you Anna. What an unexpected addition you have been to my life. You taught our entire family just how important life is for the mere sake of life itself and for no other reason. No child, no young woman has ever been more loved than you. You are not often center stage but you are always at the center of this family's being. We are truly better for having you in our lives.

I love you Anna... Happy 14th Birthday!

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loves me some Anna Banana!!! Happy ~!!14th!!~ Birthday!!!

We love you, AnNa!!
"Auntie Dee" , your 3 hooligan cousins, and the sweetest one in the bunch -Bijou.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 11:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday to Anna! She's a beautiful young lady.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, you are such a special young lady and the entire family wants only the best for you. I wish I was close enough to you to hear your special laugh everyday.
I love and miss you,

Aunt Robin

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 9:39:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home