Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Struggle Is Over

Earlier this evening, my friend and touchstone, Margaret, passed away. I am thankful that her earthly struggles are over and that she is at peace. I pray mightily for her family, that they may have peace and comfort over these next difficult days and strength to endure the rest of their lives without her presence.

I ask God for peace and strength for me as the pain of losing my friend is just finding a starting place.

I am heartbroken.

You will find all of my posts about Margaret here: Margaret

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I know that you were really there for her. Prayers...

Friday, June 15, 2007 at 5:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home