Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Don't Have a Clever Title For This Entry

I have another strange week under my belt. This one was filled with more family and friend concerns and finally completely dropping the plans to go to Tennessee with mom, at least for now.

I was still dealing with Margaret's death and missing her funeral when I found out about the imminent death of another long time friend and neighbor (which hasn't happened yet, despite doctors having the family call everyone in almost a week ago) and having mom take three falls in three days - the last one serious enough to go to the emergency room, getting CT scans and MRIs, and now waiting over this weekend to get the MRI results and it all just starts to take a toll on you.

I just can't seem to find the time or the will to come up with a creative blog entry. Heck, who am I kidding, I couldn't even title this entry!

ps... have I whined mentioned lately how awful dial-up is?

Labels: , ,

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

hey, sometimes it takes all of your creativity just to keep living...prayers to you and your mom...

Saturday, June 23, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder what it would cost to get mom broadband and digital phone servicethru comcast.I have a package deal thru TW and it pays for it's self just in savings in on long distance. That way we could stop your whining!

Sunday, June 24, 2007 at 10:36:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home