Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Friday Feast #150 (better late than never)

This is my second Friday Feast. It looks more like a mid-week feast to me, but it couldn't be helped this week.
Appetizer -How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

I normally only wear a necklace (cross and chain that was a gift from my son), a watch and a ring that I bought in Jerusalem. I am mostly a very plain Jane when it comes to accessorizing.

Soup -What is your favorite instrumental song?

ohmigosh... how can I ever pick just one. One of my all time favorites would have to be Magic In Her Eyes by Earl Klugh.

Salad -Who has a last name that you like?

Eddie Money... not that I particularly like Eddie Money, but I do like his last name! ;-)

Main Course -Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

well, this is another one that I have several answers for. hmmmm... Crash would be the most recent award winner that I haven't seen, but there are many more popular movies that I've missed.

Dessert -Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

emotional --- thinking about my children and grandchildren

Labels:

posted by Marsha at

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

great play! (I haven't seen Crash either)

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 10:55:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

I hope you are doing all right.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 6:59:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home