Sunday, July 01, 2007

Geraniums and Petunias

I'm in no way a horticulturist, but I do know the difference between a geranium and a petunia. From a previous entry I made to this blog you wouldn't think so.

I had taken pictures of some of mom's flowers and couldn't decide which ones to upload and display in the post. Because I am on dial-up here (have I mentioned lately how much I hate using dial-up?), I didn't want to try to upload too many at one time. I ultimately chose to upload the image of the geranium bloom but mis-labeled it in the post as one of her double petunias. Not an earth shattering mistake by any means but I don't like the idea that I've given the impression that I don't know better.

Anyway, here is a shot of the double petunia bloom and the photo of the geranium bloom again. That's all I want to tackle uploading on this Sunday afternoon with this stinking, slooooooooow connection.
















This is a double petunia!
















This is a geranium!

Just so you know that I'm not totally flower dumb!

Labels: ,

posted by Marsha at

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

both beautiful!

Sunday, July 1, 2007 at 9:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home